Document Delivery is a service provided to Ajman University affiliates* who are teaching or conducting research for obtaining documents not available in the University Libraries. Please check library resources for availability through the online catalog and databases before requesting documents.
Eligibility and Criteria
- AU affiliates are eligible to request documents through Document Delivery Service.
- Note: 5 books & 10 articles can be ordered each semester.
- Requested documents should be relevant to current curriculum/research.
- Requests can be made throughout the academic year (Sept-June).
- Requests can be submitted via using the online form below or printed and submitted to the Reference Desk in any University library.
- On average, documents are received within two weeks of request.
* AU affiliates include: Faculty, Instructors, and Postgraduate Students.